SFTC Kids Festival of Miles
Rules / 2015 KFOM Races / 2015 Standings / Race Results / Training Suggestions
SFTC proudly offers the Kids Festival of Miles, a series of 1-mile races that make up a season-long challenge for kids 14 years old & under. Runners are scored by age group, taking the best 4 times of the season.
- Age Groups: 8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 (age is determined as-of the first race of the KFOM season)
- Minimum # of Races: To qualify for season awards, each runner must complete at least 4 KFOM races
- Scoring: Overall score is determined by averaging the 4 best KFOM times
- It's EASY: Register by sending an email to the KFOM coordinator,Sheri Gewelke, at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you want to sign up for KFOM. There's no special fees to pay. Then run at least 4 KFOM races
- No SFTC membership: KFOM participants do not have to be SFTC members, though if they would like to join SFTC, we'd be happy to sign them up!
- Note:All new races added to the series must have USATF course certification
Those completing at least 4 races will:
- Be invited to the KFOM Awards Banquet once the season is ended.
- Receive a medal at the Awards Banquet acknowledging their achievement
- The fastest male and female season average in each age group will also receive a trophy