King & Queen Competition
2018 K&Q Races | Runner
(1) Run six K & Q races that total at least 25 miles, and
(2) Work club events to obtain five volunteer service points.
SFTC's King & Queen competition is designed with 3 primary goals:
1) Provide a season-long competition for members that is
standardized for distance and age;
2) Recognize those races in our area which meet or exceed basic criteria;
3) Encourage members to help & support club operations and engagements through volunteering.
CHANGES FOR 2018:
- Removed: St. Anne's 5k
- Removed: Tri-Cities Race for the Cure 5k
- Removed: Crooked River Half Marathon
- Removed: Mendota 5k River Mile Run
- Removed: Justin Foundation 5k
- Removed: Santa Special Open Mile