Prince & Princess Competition
2017 Final Standings | 2016 Final Standings | 2015 Final Standings | 2014 Final Standings | 2013 Final Standings | 2012 Final Standings
2018 Competition Rules
- Only SFTC members are eligible and they are automatically included in the competition.
- Set of races includes all King and Queen Series 5K races.
- Age rule is that participants must be no older than 14 on December 31, 2018 (this is a change from 2017 but is consistent with K&Q series).
- To qualify, participants must complete 5 of the races.
- To qualify, participants must earn at least 1 volunteer point.
- Age graded results are used.
- Average of best 5 age graded results are used for final score.
- Any questions should be directed to the Prince and Princess Competition coordinator, Candy Habich, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2018 Prince and Princess Races (All K&Q 5K races) - TENTATIVE|
|New Year's Wake Up 5K||Greene County YMCA 5K|
|Mendota 5K River Run||Baileyton Celebration 5K|
|5K Run for St Anne School||Rhythm & Roots 5K|
|Tri-Cities Race for the Cure 5K||Run Fur Their Lives 5K|
|Justin Foundation 5K||HeartOne 5K|
|Mountain States Rehab 5K||Up & At 'Em 5K|
|Railroad Days 5K|
Awards will be given to all qualifiers. A special award will be given to the top overall boy and girl.