Prince & Princess Competition
2018 Current Standings | 2017 Final Standings | 2016 Final Standings | 2015 Final Standings | 2014 Final Standings | 2013 Final Standings | 2012 Final Standings
2018 Competition Rules
- Only SFTC members are eligible and they are automatically included in the competition
- Set of races includes all King and Queen Series 5K races.
- To qualify, participants must complete 4 of the races (reduced from 5 for 2018).
- To qualify, participants must earn at least 1 volunteer point.
- Age rule is that participants must be no older than 14 on December 31 (this is a change from previous years but is consistent with King and Queen rules).
- Age graded results are used .
- Average of best 4 age graded results are used for final score.
- Any questions should be directed to the Prince and Princess Competition coordinator, Candy Habich, at email@example.com.
|2018 Prince and Princess Races (All K&Q 5K races)|
|New Year's Wake Up 5K||01/01/2018|
|Mountain States Rehab 5K||06/16/2018|
|Railroad Days 5K||08/04/2018|
|Greene County YMCA 5K||08/18/2018|
|Baileyton Celebration 5K||09/08/2018|
|Rhythm & Roots 5K||09/22/2018|
|Run Fur Their Lives 5K||10/07/2018|
|BAE Veteran’s Day 5K||11/10/2018|
|UP & At 'Em 5K||11/22/2018|
Awards will be given to all qualifiers. A special award will be given to the top overall boy and girl.